What might most people on this earth value? You guessed it right, it’s Life! Life brings a lot of meaning and purpose that is I feel is an ideal answer to the society and lets just face it, what could someone value other than life? For starters, have you ever heard the greatest talents are buried in one’s grave? If not, it means that many people never got to show their
- Type:   Argumentative Essay  • Category:  English  • Citation format:   Not Applicable  •  Words: 1452
Controversies over the economic benefits of legalizing recreational marijuana have been flooding the news lately, but what are the real effects the legalization could bring to the economy? As Washington and Colorado became the first two states to approve the drug’s recreational use since 2012, Colorado has been serving as an experimental lab for the nation to determine the impact of legalization. One 2016, voters in California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada
Family The client under investigation was a teenager with a family comprising of six people and her name was Deiya. The family included father, the mother, two sisters, one brother and the client. There was no presence of extended family but only two pet dogs, pippa and pikku. The client describes the family as being a close one, which she enjoys being part of it. The report established the description of
Topic One (i) The roles of induction involve taking the description of a given sample and then extending it to outside its area of operation. The explanation consists of the use of the actual concepts without the inclusion of the new ideas to explain. Abduction plays the roles of formulating a theoretical explanation to show the cause of the results that occurred in a particular situation. It explains the things not
In the modern world, it is a fallacy of every individual that capitalism has led to the development of an emotional world that is dominated by bureaucratic rationality; it is surprisingly assumed that authentic relationships are at conflict with an individual’s economic behavior. Every human believes that the private and community spheres are constantly lacking the effort to be incongruent with each other. However, Eva Illouz, in her book ‘the making
Dear Mr./Mrs./Dr., I am currently a teacher who tutors Economics in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE). I would like to offer free high-school talks including short-run courses since I am an entrepreneur. It would last not more than three hours per session. I have decided to do so as a promotional activity. It would help the students gain more knowledge in the methods of handling exams. Exams are critical
Many people argue that lying is a selfish act and those who tell lies only do this to benefit themselves rather than the receivers of the lie. For instance, people would lie to get a job, better commissions, better grades or even promotions at work. Others will lie to achieve some psychological rewards such as respect, esteem or affection. All of these are selfish wants (Poythress 2013, Pg. 83). With this
The three stories are of a young woman who is sent to make a delivery to her old grandmother by her able mother. The little girl is sent out with directions not to divert on the way but rather make a direct journey to granny’s place. In the woods, she meets up with an evil wolf which cunningly asks where she is going. Innocently, the girl replies telling the wolf that
Introduction As much as music is a universal thing, it is so subjective and relative such that to one person it may be music but to another person it may not be. This therefore complicates the whole issue of the origin of music, which most people speculate to be from those early ages, yet they cannot specially say the dates. In the same way, music is a depiction of art, emotions,
- Type:   Argumentative Essay  • Category:  Economics  • Citation format:   Other  •  Words: 660
My visit to the Ministry of Economic at my home country was a defining moment for me. My interaction with the clerical staff revealed the sheer amount of effort employed to ensure that policies are feasible and sustainable. I felt that the role of economists in national development gives the professionals a sense of purpose. Upon arrival at home, I consulted with my father to know how people qualified as economists
Argumentative essay is the type of research work that allows you to consider a specific problem from different points of view. Usually, before writing interesting argumentative essay ideas, one should critically and selectively read. Critical reading means understanding, questioning and evaluating the material read. Scientific references to other authors will only strengthen the arguments advanced by the student. Data, information, and quotes collected in the reading process become significant only when they are logically and consistently integrated into the argument.
The process of developing a clear and convincing argument helps the author in his formation as a thinker and critic. But what is the purpose of this essay? This is due to the fact that written arguments contribute to the development of mental abilities: the organization of thoughts, structuring the material, assessing the facts, observing logical sequence and clear self-expression. If you don’t have any argumentative essay ideas – check out our article!
Structure Of The Argumentative Essay
- Write the introduction in theargumentative essay format: This section should briefly explain the topic under consideration and consider the current situation by familiarizing the reader with the subject of the discussion. As noted above, the introduction should end with the thesis.
- Write the main sections of the article: Carefully present information, both confirming and refuting your point of view. Give convincing evidence in support of your opinion, while not hiding the contradictory data. There are many ways to build a presentation of the topic, and it is most important to touch on all aspects of the issue under discussion. Just look closer. Be sure to include in your essay counterarguments, that is, ideas that contradict your position, and explain why your point of view seems more logical and correct to you (for example, the ideas that contradict it are based on outdated information, etc.). Do not call other opinions incorrect, as this may alienate the reader.
- Write a conclusion: In this section, we should once again emphasize our arguments, convincing the reader to support your point of view. Try to tie the topic of the essay to the interests and values of your readers. Focus the reader’s attention on the main ideas of your essay and repeat the main thesis, differently formulating it. The conclusions should not contain any new information – in conclusion, one should sum up what you said earlier. Often the articles end with a brief look at the further ways of studying the issue examined.
How SupremeStudy.com Can Help You To Write A Good Argumentative Essay?
You can use the template provided above to structure the content of your paper right but where can you find enough inspiration and ideas for your essays? In this case, you just need to find some good ideas. Generating them can be quite hard on your own. However, we are here to bring you the perfect solution for the students, which stuck in their academic papers and cannot find an inspiration to complete them perfectly. We are here to help you find the way out! Good argumentative essay topics exist just to make your studying process easier and pleasantly. Our service is trying to find and collect the rarest and exclusive argumentative essay example which inspire hundreds of students every day. Each sample was made by professionals. That’s why you can get them in any time when you need an academic inspiration!